Map out your personalized plan for attending college classes or training classes.
Come learn more about yourself and the career of your dreams!
** Course available Winter / Spring 2016 **
- Exploring/identifying our learning styles, preferred intelligences, interests and skills.
- Applying this information to thinking about careers and college or training.
- Identifying and thinking about other considerations that could be important in choosing a career.
- Looking at a variety of career information, especially in three in-demand occupational areas:
- Health Services – focusing on medical assisting and medical records
- Industrial and Engineering Systems – focusing on welding, construction and automotive repair
- Business and Management – marketing/professional sales and hospitality
- Learning about college and how to locate information you need in order to make choices about preparing for a particular career.
- Keeping a journal of what you have learned and/or thought – which should help you in creating a career pathway plan.
- This course will be offered in Winter/Spring 2016.